Sunday 14 September 2014

Once upon a time

  



 I graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University with a degree in International Fashion Marketing in 2009. Whilst studying I had the opportunity to do a placement year where I worked for a shoe design company as a design assistant. 

  My original plan after graduation was to go full time in the retail job I had worked in since I was 16, earn a bit of money and then go get a job related to my degree. At this time, the job market wasn't great so I thought this was the sensible thing to do. It didn't quite go to plan and 5 years later, I'm still in the same job.

  A few months ago, a friend of mine suggested I contacted his friend, a fashion designer, about an internship, this is where things got interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment