Monday 6 October 2014

It's show time!


It's been a busy few weeks over at Eustratia house getting the final preparations ready for the Fashion and Lifestyle Exhibition this weekend at Event City, Trafford. We will be headlining with a unique fantasy fashion show featuring models from the fabulous Vauhaus agency.
  
As well as getting everything ready for the show, we've been busy getting ready for our stall, where you can purchase items and find out about the after party we're throwing with Vauhaus. 

This year, my family holiday has come at a rather unfortunate time, the week before the show! However, being the good little intern I am, I've taken some prep work with me.


I've been making jewellery ready for the stand. Luckily I've got a great work space in the 
cottage I'm staying in and it's been nice and cosy with the fire on. Fortunately I'm back the day before the exhibition so I will around to help out all weekend. 

In between working and relaxing, I've been out to see some of the local attractions here in Northumberland, including this amazing medieval castle, complete with dungeon and torture room. 



I'm really excited for the exhibition which is expected to attract over 15,000 people and the after party is sure not to disappoint! At least I will be well rested after my relaxing holiday ready for a busy busy couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment