Tuesday 18 November 2014

Show time: Regress

In which I experience my first fashion show and begin my love affair with rosé

One of my favourite parts interning for a designer is the fashion shows. I experienced my first show earlier this year at Regress and as my first show I didn't really know what to expect.



We got to the venue early for the models to get ready. I was there to help with hair, dressing the girls and, of course, polishing off the rosé. It was a great insight for me into the planning and preparation that goes into a show. In the run up to the show I made the flowers which Amber and Stacey wore in their hair. It was a great preparation for me for future shows such as Manchester Fashion Week and the German Festish Ball. This was also when I got to meet a lot of the girls for the first time as well as see a few familiar faces. The show looked fantastic and all the girls were amazing. We celebrated in true Eustratia style with more wine and lots of dancing. 










No comments:

Post a Comment